875 East Wisconsin
875 East Wisconsin Avenue is the premier office building in the Downtown area. It embraces great architecture, state-of-the-art construction and an irreplaceable location overlooking the Milwaukee Art Museum and Lake Michigan, all within the heart of a vibrant urban business district. The Downtown Milwaukee renaissance has spurred national, long-time suburban companies to relocate has brought a rebirth to the already vibrant area.
- Proximity to the lakefront, summer festivals, Milwaukee museums and parks
- Heated indoor parking including free service for keys locked in cars, dead batteries, towing and security escort service for tenants’ after-hours.
- Direct access to 1,175 public parking spaces at O’Donnell Garage through 875 East Wisconsin Parking Structure giving protection from the elements
- Easy access to Interstate system within one-half of a block from 875 East Wisconsin Avenue
- Double loading dock access | 24/7 secured loading dock access with camera monitoring
- Dual power sub-stations supplying back-up electricity power to the building | a 2000 KW / 3000 HSP multi-turbo charged diesel back-up generator for building electricity, providing .0009 KW per square foot
- Four elevators serving 7 fl oors or 1 elevator per 48,244 square feet | three elevators serving the parking structure or 1 elevator per 148 parking spaces
- One parking space per 471 square feet in the building
- Transponder parking garage entry (as opposed to an access card swipe); most downtown building use swipe cards
- Manned parking attendant during normal building hours of operation
- 9.4’ ceiling height through-out the leased premises
- 24/7 on-site security staff, including camera surveillance through-out the building
- Designated mail room serving USPS, UPS and Federal Express for all tenants’ use
- State-of-the-art after hours lighting and HVAC system. Allows tenants to schedule after hour requests and specific energy use per tenant space, all accessible by the tenants, giving more control over expenses with the ability to document use history
- Dedicated fiber optic Internet with 100 Mb symmetrical bandwidth (TWC, AT&T, EarthLink & Satellite)
- Landscaped outdoor patio for tenants use; includes tables and chairs for lunchtime use
- Permitted, limousine drop off area at sidewalk curb cut-out at front entrance of the building
- Access to a shared large cafeteria/presentation/executive training area on the 1st Floor
- US Bank Center skywalk connection to Aurora Health, Barney’s Salon, Bartolotta’s Downtown Kitchen, Colectivo Coffee and more!
- Walk Score: 90 (Walker’s Paradise); access to 10 bus lines all within 0.1 mile, RelayRides car sharing service and a bike share