High Pointe Office Centre
Milwaukee County was seeking a high quality development that would generate sale proceeds to the County, but also create long term value, tax revenue, and a solid job base for the area. Wangard met with municipal and county officials, including the City of Wauwatosa planning staff, to design a building that met the City’s and County’s development goals. Wangard worked hard to preserve a majority of the mature trees on the site and develop within the existing topography white maintaining an award winning architectural design. Wangard was the leasing agent for the High Pointe Office Centre and had the building 95% leased within 10 months of the building’s completion. The building is considered the finest in the Mayfair Road corridor. After our repurchase in 2007, many upgrades were completed. It has achieved the reputation as one of the most desirable west suburban office buildings and as the most energy efficient in 2009. In 2011, High Pointe received one of the highest certifications in the U.S. Green Building Council. Taking into account the building’s components and improving water and energy efficiency, materials and resources, and indoor environment quality, High Pointe received the LEED- EB Gold certification.
- 2011 LEED EB-GOLD Certification, for high efficiency and sustainable practices
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 ENERGY STAR Label by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), for demonstrating superior energy performance.
- The 93 rating ranked High Pointe as the highest rated ENERGY STAR certified office building in Wisconsin in 2009.
- Community Award Civic Achievement – Landscape Beautification Award
- BOMA 360 Designation (2012 and 2016)