1433 North Water Street (Laacke & Joys Redevelopment)
Water Street is the most exciting and vibrant areas within Downtown Milwaukee for new authentic Class A office headquarters, hotel, high-end retail, restaurant/bar, and residents. This completed building is a stunning opportunity for an upscale hotel, office, or retailer in a walker’s paradise that is transportation friendly! Prime location for a work, live and play environment! Car sharing is available; nearby amenities within 3-4 blocks – river, park, restaurants, hotels, banks, coffee shops, music venues, new housing, grocery, and other retailers. The site will be located near the proposed new Streetcar line and is within a ½ mile of the new Bucks Entertainment District with $1 billion in new development.
- 115,673 RSF Class A office building to be built on the northern portion of the site
- 570’ of incredible river frontage and views along the new river walk
- Bike and kayak accessible. Potential for public boat slips.
- Ample onsite and offsite parking
- Smart building components
Timber beams and exposed brick in the existing building – the “3rd Ward” feel within the CBD
Wangard Partners is working with CBRE Wisconsin in leasing this development. More details regarding this building and a virtual tour are found on the CBRE 1433 Water Street webpage found here. NEW Virtual Tour! Check is out here!