1433 North Water Street (Laacke & Joys Redevelopment)
Water Street is the most exciting and vibrant areas within Downtown Milwaukee for new authentic Class A office headquarters, hotel, high-end retail, restaurant/bar, and residents. This completed building is a stunning opportunity for an upscale hotel, office, or retailer in a walker’s paradise that is transportation friendly! Prime location for a work, live and play environment! Car sharing is available; nearby amenities within 3-4 blocks – river, park, restaurants, hotels, banks, coffee shops, music venues, new housing, grocery, and other retailers. The site will be located near the proposed new Streetcar line and is within a ½ mile of the new Bucks Entertainment District with $1 billion in new development.
- 115,673 RSF Class A office building to be built on the northern portion of the site
- 570’ of incredible river frontage and views along the new river walk
- Bike and kayak accessible. Potential for public boat slips.
- Award-winning development including SIX awards from BID 21’s Brick & Mortar Award, The U.S. Green Building Council Wisconsin’s People’s Choice Award for best Better Buildings Challenge Project, CARW Bank Loan of the Year Award, Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2018 Real Estate Award, Urban Land Institute’s Global Award and Daily Reporter Top Project Award
- Ample onsite and offsite parking
- Smart building components
Timber beams and exposed brick in the existing building – the “3rd Ward” feel within the CBD
Wangard Partners is working with CBRE Wisconsin in leasing this development. More details regarding this building and a virtual tour are found on the CBRE 1433 Water Street webpage found here. NEW Virtual Tour! Check is out here!