Wangard Partners, Inc. (Wangard) is proud to announce we’ve been selected as the Best Developer by the Daily Reporter for a second year in a row!
The Daily Reporter rolled out their inaugural Reader Rankings Awards to all subscribers in 2017 and Wangard Partners was voted Best Developer right from the start! A year later, Wangard Partners has retained the title and on top of this esteemed status is that the majority of Daily Reporter’s subscribers typed in Wangard Partners!
“We are extremely humbled and honored to receive this ranking based upon peer input from within our industry. This is an extraordinary measurement of our brand awareness within the industry as the Daily Reporter’s subscription base is over 6,000,” states Stewart Wangard, Chairman and CEO.
“To be named the best in a specific legal category is quite an accomplishment,” Daily Reporter editor Joe Yovino said. “The winning companies were selected by their peers and people in the know in the state’s construction community.”
This ranking adds to Wangard Partners’ recognition as an elite developer including a total of 16 awards this past year. Eight of these awards have been bestowed in the last week including the:
1. Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2018 Real Estate Award for 1433 North Water Street (Bader Rutter),
2. Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2018 Real Estate Award for Freshwater Plaza,
3. Milwaukee Business Journal’s 2018 Real Estate Award for Milwaukee Tool,
4. Wisconsin Trust for Historic Preservation Award for the Veterans’ Affairs Community Resource and Referral Center (1818 MLK)
5. Urban Land Institute’s Global Award for Excellence – 1433 North Water Street Riverwalk
6. Daily Reporter Top Project Award – 1433 North Water Street
7. Daily Reporter Top Project Award – Milwaukee Tool and
8. Daily Reporter Top Project Award – Freshwater Plaza